Monday, September 9, 2013

Gifts of Kindness

This was one of my Convention swaps.  It was a fairly easy card to put together.  Using markers, I colored the leaves and stems with Gumball Green then went back and colored the flowers using Midnight Muse.   Midnight Muse and Gumball Green compliment each other so well that they have become one of my favorite color combinations.  I stamped the largest flower again, cut it out, curled the edges, and mounted it using a dimensional.  I added two pearls for more texture.  Instead of attaching ribbon and tying a bow, I opted for just a single layer of ribbon with the sentiment on top.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Gifts of Kindness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper- WW, Midnight Muse
Ink- Midnight Muse, Gumball Green (markers)
Accessories- 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse, Pearls, Modern Label and Word Window Punches, Stampin" Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I could have swapped with you at SU! convention - your cards are so pretty! I love how you fussy cut the focal image and added the pearls.

    ReplyDelete