Sunday, September 29, 2013

MOJO312- Mojo Monday a week later

I do most of my stamping on weekends which is why I am just getting around to posting this card which is based on September 23's sketch.  In the sketch, the stamped object on the narrow strip of paper was supposed to be on a circle.  Now I have a confession to make.  It was on a circle but when I punched it out, there was a small portion that did not get punched out.  I kept trying to trim it to retain the circular shape but to no avail.  It was at that point I gave up, traced around the leaf with Sahara Sand and cut it out.  Such is life!  I liked the sentiment better on the narrow strip so that is where it was stamped.  These challenges are just that- a challenge or starting point.  The rules are not cast in stone and there is something that can be said about one's own creativity!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Autumn Splendor, Sincere Salutations (both retired)
Paper- Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor Paper, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink- Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Accessories- Blender Pen
Technique- Marker Layering (see SplitcoastStampers 09/11/2013)

2 comments: